Alkaline diet is a healthy weight loss. This is just one of the reasons why this diet will never leave you hungry.
This diet regime is based on daily consumption of 75% of alkaline-forming products and 25% of acid-forming products.
Acid-forming products that can be consumed within one day include:
- Meat: pork, beef, veal, tuna, poultry, seafood.
- Fruits: plums, tangerines, raspberries, cranberries, pomegranate, cherry, pineapple, apples, peach, grapefruit, apricot, strawberry, papaya, gooseberry.
Alkaline foods that must be consumed throughout the day include:
- Vegetables: garlic, broccoli, onions, ginger, seaweed, potatoes, tomatoes, cauliflower, cabbage, coriander, carrots, peppers, cabbage, green salad, beans, zucchini, watermelon, cucumbers, celery, artichoke, radish, horseradish.
- Fruits: bananas, coconut, figs, avocado, lime, lemon, orange, mango, pears.
- Other: pumpkin seeds, chestnuts, poppy seeds, flaxseed oil, coconut oil, olive oil, basil, barley, rye, millet, soy milk, sea salt, green tea, apple cider vinegar.
This is just one example of how the daily menu of your alkaline diet should look:
Breakfast : 2 boiled eggs, a slice of whole bread, 1 fresh tomato and a cup of ginger tea.
Snack 1 : banana and a handful of pumpkin seeds.
Lunch : vegetable soup, beef with green salad.
Snack 2 : an apple and a handful of almonds.
Dinner : fried chicken (150 g) with green salad or fish with mixed salad.
You can also include lemon juice (unsweetened!) In every meal.
Make sure you have 3-4 hours between meals.
Do not avoid physical activity.
Since an alkaline diet does not give instant results of weight loss or short-term effects, it does not give yo-yo effects to other dieters for weight loss. In addition, if it is followed for a longer period of time, it gives a long-term result.